The other complimentary herbs are well-known for their use in the treatment of sexual dysfunctions and poor blood circulation.
8 Most Potent Ingredients From Asia
The main ingredient in MAXIDUS is a proven aphrodisiac plant called Eurycoma Longifolia. It has been widely used in Southeast Asia for centuries to help to enhance health and sexual vitality of both man and woman.
Eurycoma Longifolia (popularly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia and Pasak Bumi in Indonesia) was relatively unknown in the world a few years ago, but has recently overtaken Yohimbe as the undisputed “King of Aphrodisiac Herb” for it’s potent benefits…. Without the dangerous side effects of Yohimbe, a herb which has been banned in many countries.
Each MAXIDUS capsule contains:
- Eurycoma Longifolia (154 mg) -
Said to be the most potent herbal aphrodisiac available, Eurycomahas been shown to incite the testes to increase testosterone production by signaling to the hypothalamus and the pituitary glands. Increasing levels of testosterone in men has been shown to improve sex drive and sexual performance, lift one’s mood and increase libido. Is also used in Eastern pharmacopia to boost energy levels and overcoming lethargy and fatigue.
- Flos Catharmi (24.5 mg) – This herb is used traditionally to invigorate blood circulation, support the heart and liver functions and as a mild sedative to calm sexual anxiety. Invigorates blood supply to genitals, removes blood stasis and relieves pain.
- Rhizoma Cucurmae Longae (49 mg) – Helps to eliminate blood stasis, promote the flow of “qi” to genital area and relieve pain
- Ginkgo Biloba (49 mg) -A popular herb which has been shown to increases blood flow to capillaries through out the body. Has a potent relaxing effect on vascular smooth muscle and improves blood supply to corpus cavernosum (the erectile chambers) which is helpful for erectile dysfunction. Has also been used to treat peripheral vascular disease. Improves oxygenated blood flow to the brain and other organs to strengthen heart, lungs, skin and genitals.
- Herba Epimedii (24.5 mg) -
A well-known herb that has been used for centuries to treat impotence, involuntary ejaculation, reinforce seminal emission, strengthen tendons, bones and limbs, and relieve rheumatic conditions.
- Herba Cistanches (24.5 mg) – One of the most popular and potent tonic herbs that enhances sexual function, treats impotence, and strengthens the back and knees
- Astragalus Membranaceus (24.5 mg) -Astragalus is an antioxidant which inhibits free radical production. Has been shown to strengthen and regulate the immune system. Also helps to accelerate new tissue growth.
- Momordica charantia L (Ku Gua) (30.0mg) – Ku Gua which also known as “Bitter Gourd” has also been shown to reduce body fat thereby increasing body testosterone levels. A high level of testosterone is essential to increased semen production and sexual desire.. It’s a fantastic source of Vitamin C and in studies in rats; it has been shown to promote anti spermatogenesis. Additionally, Chinese researchers have found that it contains proteins which show promise in promoting anti-HIV activity. On top of that, “Ku Gua” has a special characteristics of “cooling effect”.
All in all, each capsule of MAXIDUS supplies you with a Ultimate 380.00 mg of turbo charged sex fuel!